Every year the faculty from our school has a dinner for the 3rd year class. Being the goofy bunch that we are, we decided to have a tacky Christmas sweater party. The day before the party Lindsey, Caroline, and I decided to go to the thrift stores to find some good stuff. Lindsey and I found our outfits at the first place we went, but we made a second stop so Caroline could find something as funny as ours. We walked in the door and immediately saw something Christmas-y. It was hanging on the end of a rack so we walked over to check it out. It was a Christmas "poncho" and it would be perfect. We left the store without thinking anything else about it. The next day Lindsey and I and some of our other classmates arrived at the party before Josh and Caroline did. The first thing we hear when Caroline walks in the door was, "Is that a tree skirt?"........Oh my gosh, it was! Neither Lindsey, Caroline, or me had any idea. Ha Ha! I can't believe we didn't notice, I mean it totally looked like a tree skirt. Wow!
My awesomely tacky t-shirt dress!
Here is the "poncho" in all it's glory! How did we not notice it was a tree skirt?
After stuffing our faces everyone gathered around for white elephant christmas gifts!
Me, Susan, and Jodie
Caroline (notice the poncho), Stephanie, and Me
Erin and I trying to spread some Christmas cheer even though she had ditched her tacky sweater already. 
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Poncho
Posted by Shawna at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment