Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas......come and gone : (

This year it seems like Christmas just flew by. I know every year it goes by too fast, but this year in particular it wasn't long enough for me. Between a ski trip, moving out of my home in amarillo (yes I am homeless for the next 8 months), getting ready for Christmas, and moving to Fort Smith I felt like I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, especially since this all happened in the span of 3 weeks. So now I am in Fort Smith living with Chris and his parents and have just completed my first week of another clinical. I am in an inpatient rehab setting this time which deals with patients who must recieve several hours of therapy a day and usually stay there for around 4 weeks. Well I just wanted to drop in a quick note and wish everyone a Happy New Year even though I'm a little late. Here's some pics from Christmas.

My nephew Shelton and I playing with his pillow.

Ashley and Shelton, she was tickling him and he was just giggling like crazy! It's so cute!

Celebrating Dad's Birthday and Christmas all in one night. Ashley, Ty, Shelton, Dad, and me

Mom and me on Christmas Eve

Courtney and me waiting to play Chinese Christmas

Allison and me Christmas morning

Allison, Aunt Christie, and Courtney fixing to go eat Christmas dinner!

Mom hula hooping on the wii

Aunt Christie's turn

I was racing the wii people!

Christmas with mom. Taylon, Ashley, Shelton, Ty, Mom, Rusty, and Me.

0 comments: