Finally, I have a place to call home again! My own space! Oh my gosh, I don't know what to do with myself. Chris and I will be moving to Houston. He got a job at TIRR hospital in the Medical Center. It is a wonderful opportunity for him. So last weekend we made the trip to Houston to find us a place to live. We found a cute little apartment in the Bellaire area. It's not real big, but is big enough for us. Plus the more space you have the more expensive it is, and Houston is expensive! We will be moving over the 4th of July weekend. Very soon I know! Chris will be staying in Houston because he will start work soon after. I will have to come back to Amarillo until August, booo! But we have our own place!!!! We are super excited. Now I just have to figure out how to decorate it!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment