Monday, July 27, 2009

My Bro's Wedding

This past weekend Chris and I attended my brother JD's wedding in Austin, TX. I had flown down to Houston earlier in the week for a job interview, so I was able to ride to Austin with Chris. We made it just in time to eat at the rehearsal dinner.....the best part right? Anyway, Saturday was a busy day for everyone as we all had things to do to get ready for the wedding. Chris got to spend the day with my two crazy brothers and nephew Bryson. I'm sure that was entertaining, never a dull moment with my brothers. The ceremony was beautiful. The bride entrance was postponed because at the last second before walking down the aisle, Bryson the ring bearer, had to "potty." But Bryson and his sister (my niece Riley) the flower girl made it down the aisle......after a little coaxing of course. It was a great day and everyone had a great time.

Bryson couldn't wait to play with this slime when he woke up, I guess it's how he prepares for weddings.

An early morning wrestling match with Uncle Ty.

Can you say cheese? Bryson can, look at that smile!

The beautiful bride Kirsten and her sis Sheena

My new sister in law

Momma and her kiddos, Riley the cutie and big bro Bryson. Riley wouldn't stay still long enough for pics so this is the only one I got of her.

Look at those big muscles!

Bryson hanging out with uncle Ty at the reception, he loves his uncle Ty.

Chris and me

Ty giving one of his famous toasts, Bryson kept taking the microphone away to give his own speech.

The couple's first dance. I didn't even get their faces, as a matter of fact I didn't get any pics of JD either. Geez.

Chris and I again

Momma was dancing the night away!

0 comments: