Everyone, meet Lucy......Lucy Diamond that is. We got her two weeks ago. She is a soft coated wheaten terrier and is now about to be 12 weeks old. She is absolutely adorable (see for yourself). For the most part, she is a good puppy......of course we've had a couple of accidents in the house but she is doing pretty good. Chris flew up to Amarillo last weekend and picked Lucy and I up and brought us home. So we are now all together in Houston.......for good! We are all still trying to get settled in but everything is going well. Chris is still hard at work and seems to be enjoying his new job. I am now studying for my licensure exam (boo!). I am honestly trying to stay focused on the task at hand. I will start my new job as a pediatric physical therapist at an outpatient clinic on Sep. 14. So needless to say, the next month will be packed with studying! Well that's about it for now.
These pics were taken at 10 weeks, she's already a little bigger now.
Introducing.......LUCY DIAMOND
Her first bath......so pitiful!
She's already made alot of friends, including my mom's dog Rusty.
Naptime by her bowls, gotta keep an eye on them!
Playing with Chris.....they had just met. I had her for a week before Chris got to see her, he was beside himself waiting to meet her!
Lucy playing with her friend Oatis!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Lucy.....I'm Home!
Posted by Shawna at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cutie! I bet that it feels so good to finally all be together!
Post a Comment