Monday, October 05, 2009

Living la vida loca!

Well most of you already know, but if not, I took my board exam Sep. 8 and found out bright and early the very next morning that I had passed. It was such a relief! And thank goodness I passed because Chris and I had planned a quick vacation to Mexico only 2 days later. It ended up being a celebration trip! We went to Riviera Maya Mexico where they have absolutely beautiful beaches. We were only there for four days so we just relaxed at the resort for the most part. Chris and I did decide to go on a little snorkeling trip, which we both regretted later due to a case of seasickness. Nothing a good nap couldn't cure though! It was a wonderful and relaxing trip!

Our Resort!



The walkway to the beach.

Laying on the beach was so relaxing. We took afternoon naps out there!

Chris was thankful for the umbrellas!





Every day we had towel animals in our room. I only got a pic of this one though.

These little critters were everywhere. Even though the signs said not to feed them, of course people fed them.

And then they wanted to get in your bag because of course there is food in there! Idiots!

Chris and I after dinner one night.


Snorkeling. Aren't I cute?

Oh wait, Chris is definitely cuter! Ha ha!

Ok, it looks like there is nothing in this pic. But if you look closely in the bottom left corner, there is a sting ray. It was huge! And all I could think about was the crocodile hunter, aaaghh! This is sadly the only pic we got!


Our guides were pointing out the good stuff to us.


Chris and I waiting to go back to the resort after snorkeling. We don't look or feel to good at this point.

0 comments: