Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wrapping up!

Well, it's been a while since I've wrote on here......oops! I've been out and about around SLC checking things out. So since I last wrote, we have enjoyed the last weekend of skiing (a few weeks ago), a trip to the zoo, hanging out in the park (when the weather would permit), a trip to park city to wander around, and of course checking out the local eateries. I will say I tried sushi last week.....I'm not really sure what to think about it. I didn't really like the kind I ate that night, in fact the rest of the group had to finish it, but I would try it again.....a different kind at least. While in Park City we opted to visit one of the local breweries. As usual, we weren't disappointed. I must say I will miss the local beer when we leave here. I used to drink only bud light or miller lite, but I have recently acquired a taste for the Hefeweizen that many of the local breweries make. So despite all the running around we are doing, our time in utah is quickly coming to an end......like in 2 days. I am actually kinda bummed about it. I have had an amazing time here and it has went by too fast. It is absolutely beautiful here and I love the scenery. I love the fact that the land is not as a flat as a pancake here and they don't have dust storms! But I do miss Texas, I miss all my family and am ready to see everyone. So that being said, this will probably be my last post for a bit. I am leaving SLC saturday morning and will head through Colorado. Lindsey and I are gonna stop and camp around Colorado Springs for a few days. I will be back in Texas on Monday.........GOODBYE UTAH, IT'S BEEN FUN!

A little fun with Chris and Matt on the ski lift

We had to celebrate the last weekend of skiing, I mean come on who wouldn't!

Frisbee in the Park on a beautiful day

We stumbled upon this hippy fest at the park.....this was some kind of weird contraption.

Welcome to Hogle Zoo

This guy was scary!

All cuddled up for a nap

Play time

The giraffe wouldn't quit staring at us

We went to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform.....it was pretty awesome

The Mormon Temple in downtown SLC

The beautiful gardens on Temple Square

0 comments: