Well it turned out to be a bust for me.......I was a big fat loser. But we had a blast. Las Vegas is only about 6 hours from here. And we got to stay for free at the Bellagio (Lindsey's friends from back home hooked us up!), what more could you ask for. The Bellagio is a hell of a lot nicer than where I stayed the last time I went. Anyway, I lost money, who doesn't. But I'm not a big gambler so trust me it wasn't much. We walked around mostly and checked out all the casinos. Lindsey friends again had the hook up so we got to go in this awesome club on the 64th floor at Mandolay Bay called Mix. They had a bottle limit to get in, which means you had to buy a bottle of alcohol to get a table. It was pretty awesome. Anyway, that's basically sums up our trip.....short and SWEET!
Too bad we're not actually in Paris!
Group pic at dinner in Caesars Palace
The Bellagio
The Fountains at Bellagio....we didn't have the best view
Me and Lindsey
Lindsey, Me, and Megan (Lindsey's friend from Tulsa)
View from Club Mix in Mandolay Bay
So our bottle was grey goose, this was at our table....talk about VIP!
Me at the Gardens in the Bellagio
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Vegas or Bust!
Posted by Shawna at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you have a blog- now we can keep up with you while you are away! It looks like you are having a blast and have met some neat people. I am so jealous that you got to go to Vegas- what fun! Have a great (last) week at your clinical.
Post a Comment