Ok so I know it's been a while since I've wrote, but I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. And yes some of that does include my clinical, it's not all play. Anyway, last weekend was Lindsey's birthday and she had the itch to go camping. So that's what we decided to do. We were able to get off work on Friday and head down to Moab, UT which is in the southeastern part of the state. A couple of the students that work at my clinic also joined us. It was nice to have some company other than Lindsey.....don't worry we both feel this way. So we camped under the beautiful stars all weekend! Saturday we went to Arches National Park and hiked all day long. It was absolutely beautiful there. Sunday we went to Goblin Valley and ran around there for a few hours before heading home. Pretty sure we hiked a good 10 miles at least last weekend. When we got back to SLC, we were absolutely exhausted. But we had an awesome time. Check out the pics. Oh, and just to make you guys jealous.......we're heading to Vegas this weekend! Can't wait!
We're goobers!
Petroglyphs on one of the rocks.....Lindsey wanted me to translate for her, but little did she know that those were from the wrong tribe....Geez!
We were working hard to hold that rock up! Whew!
Nice view
Me in front of the Delicate Arch!
Me and Lindsey
Look closely and you can see us out there
Lindsey, Me, Chris, and Matt under this crazy tree
We were ecstatic to be there....can ya tell!
Be very very careful!
Under Sand Dune Arch
Landscape Arch
Entering Goblin Valley.......Aaagh!
Look at all those Goblins!
Too bad we're not in a band, cuz this should be an album cover!
Me and a Goblin
Yes I climbed up there all by my very self!
This place is amazing!
I'll add more pics later, we took tons! But I gotta get ready for work now!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Camping in Moab UT.......amazing!
Posted by Shawna at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment