So I wasn't kidding about the weather around here being unpredictable just like in TX. Last week we had some rather nice days reaching well into the 60's. Well, those of you who know me know that I like to watch the weather and keep up with the changes (I come by it honest, my dad is addicted to the weather channel!).......anyway, I haven't been able to keep up since I've been in SLC due to the TV situation as mentioned before. Soooo, this morning I awoke to none other than an unexpected at least 4 inches of snow on the ground. However, I did not make this discovery until I was about 5 minutes from leaving for work. Again, as most of you know I'm always pushing it to be on time. So I go out to my car, which is completely covered in snow, and mind you I am wearing slacks and dress shoes.....in 4 inches of snow. I also had no gloves on. Boy was i prepared! So now I have to stand outside, no gloves and feet covered in snow to try and uncover the mound of snow on my car and scrape my windows. At this point I knew I was gonna be late and was almost contemplating going back inside to change into dry pants and shoes. But, I didn't want to be too late so I sucked it up, hopped in the car and set the defrost to hit my feet and turned it on high! Needless to say I made it to work in one piece and only 10 minutes late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment