Well......today was the second day of my clinical. Amazingly I have come out with few bumps and bruises. No, I'm just teasing, it went rather smoothly actually. Although sunday night I was crazy nervous and got very little sleep (as you could probably tell from my previous entry!). Anyway, yesterday was good. I enjoyed the people at the clinic very much, they were all quite friendly and very laid back, which for a student is very conducive to learning. There is also a couple of other students working there as well, it's always nice to see if your learning the same things as people from other schools. Really you just want to make sure that you're being taught legitimate stuff! Also, at that particular clinic, it is connected to a Gold's Gym which provides for some entertainment when watching people workout!! It can be quite amusing. Ok back on topic, that clinic has a variety of physical therapists including a headache specialist, a hand therapist, as well as your typical general physical therapist. So for a student that is awesome, I am pumped to get to see all that stuff (I probably sound like a nerd right now). But today I spent the latter half at another one of their clinics, which is also very different from the first one. It is a one therapist clinic which is also pretty cool. I think I will be splitting my time amongst the two amounting to a very busy 8 weeks. So all in all, I hope I can keep up. Wait.........I really mean I hope I still have time to go skiing and check out the rest of the sites!! I'll try to get some more pics up soon!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment