So yesterday was quite a relaxing day. We totally went up to the mountain for a day of skiing. It was absolutely beautiful. It snowed the entire day and was really cold. But the fresh powder made for some awesome skiing. We skied our little hearts out, needless to say we were absolutely worn out when we got home. Today, seeing as I am getting an extreme case of butterflies because I start my clinical tomorrow, I opted not to return to the mountain for another day of skiing. Instead Lindsey and I decided that a little studying might be in order to ease the anxiousness. We found a Barnes & Noble, which I must say was quite busy since not alot of places are open on Sunday here. While we were studying and minding our own business, a girl came and sat at the table next us. She happened to notice our books full of physical therapy stuff and what do ya know, she's a physical therapy student too. She was from Nebraska and happened to be here for a clinical too, except she gets to live in Park City in an amazing house. What the crap? We got jipped..........don't get me wrong the house we are staying in is awesome, but Park City.......come on! Anyway, it was kinda cool how you randomly meet people and have something in common with them. Peace for now.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment