Sunday, March 30, 2008

Life without TV........

Well I survived another week of clinicals. Which is good, but also sad because now I am down to only 6 weeks left here in the mountains. I have really enjoyed living in a place where there is actually scenery when you're driving down the road. I went running at a park last week and thought to myself how nice it was to be able to see mountains in the distance. Amazing! The weather here has been off and on......hmmmm kinda like TX. The beginning of last week was beautiful, it was in the 60s during the day and of course much cooler at night. But then Thursday morning I woke up to a couple of inches of snow on the ground. I don't mind the snow, but the "locals" are ready for the sun to come out and stay out. The skiing is still good, we went yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny day, so the trails were starting to get a little packed and icy but still not too bad. But about this TV thing, so there is a TV where we are staying but not one that we have constant access to if you will. It's in the living room down stairs, so we don't like to take it up if the people we are staying with are here. So, needless to say I am missing American Idol and sadly the NCAA tournament. That's actually why I'm on the computer right now, because TX is playing Memphis and I can't watch the TV here. Kinda sucks. But not having TV is not as bad as I thought, except for days like this when it is yucky outside and all you want to do is lay on the couch and watch TV. I'm definitely missing that!

0 comments: