So I know it's been a while since I've put up a new post, but not too much has been going on. A couple of weekends ago I met Chris in Oklahoma City. It's much easier a trip for us both to just meet half way, rather than driving 6 1/2 hours and only being able to stay for 2 days. Anyway, we spent the weekend hanging around Brick Town which was alot of fun and shopping.
This past Thursday my classmates and I went to one of Amarillo's most well known tourist spots......The Big Texan. It was Kat's birthday and that is where she wanted to go. We had the limos with the horns pick us up and everything (this was nice because it is all the way on the other side of Amarillo from where we live, we like to save gas!) As long as I have been around this area, I have never had the chance to go there and eat so it was a first for me too. It was a lot of fun and quite a feast, although no one was brave enough to try the "72 oz steak in an hour."
The awesome limos that picked us up and took us to the Big Texan.

This pic is for Chris.......when I told him where we were going he was convinced I needed to take one with the limo!
I think I might be ready to try the 72oz steak.......NOT!
Lindsey thought about it too......didn't happen! But that's how big the steak is.....GI-normous! And you have to eat all the fixin's too.....no way!
Half of the group with Kat the Birthday girl (she's peakin in on the top left)
The other half
These precious little guys sang Happy Birthday to Kat
Jodie, Lindsey, and I were trying to be scary like the bear!
Little me in the rocking chair!
Monday, November 17, 2008
The Big Texan!
Posted by Shawna at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment