Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We actually had our Halloween party last night, Oct. 30, because some of the guys in our class play in a flag football league on friday nights. Anyway, I was super impressed with all of the costumes my classmates put together this year. Everyone did a great job. All in all, it was a great night.......lots of food and Rock Band. Fun times.

Lindsey's hair in rollers = Afro

Lindsey and I were Quailman and Patty Mayonnaise from the cartoon Doug

The Cowboy and his Saloon girl aka Josh and Caroline

Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar aka Becca and Jake

Madonna and the little fairy aka Erin and Ava

The cutest pirate ever aka Talmage Cade......he is adorable!

The Office aka Lisa, Adrienne, and Andrew

The Incredible Hulk and his scientist girlfriend aka Jeremy and Stephanie

Ace Ventura Pet Detective aka Jodie

Quailman jammin on Rock Band......I'm not very good at the drums :(

Juno and Pauly Bleeker aka Kat and Kyle

Adam and Eve aka Robert and Susan

Rockin out again.....this time on guitar = a little better

Semi Pro aka Matt

1 comments:

adie1983 said...

Yea, good times! I just stole your pictures :)