Friday, October 31, 2008

Student Conclave '08

Last weekend some of my classmates and I attended the Texas Physical Therapy Association's Annual Conference which involves professionals and students. This was my first year to go to the conference, the fact that it was in Lubbock helped that matter a little. We were able to sit in on some lectures given by current professionals in our field. Then we walked the exhibit hall to get a bunch of free goodies.......pens, goniometers (a tool used to measure joint range of motion), tape measures, etc. Lindsey and I could only bear attending for one day. But we were able to meet up with some of our long lost buddies from the other campuses and catch up.

We went to a dueling piano bar! Super fun!

A few of our classmates from Odessa, Lindsey, and I.

Lindsey, Dustin (a first year PT student in Amarillo), and I

Sherry and I

Lindsey, Me, and Talal.......Talal and I kept each other from going insane our first summer of PT school!

Brittney and I........she just graduated from PT school in August and moved from Amarillo to Lubbock, she was extremely kind enough to let several of us Amarillo kids crash her place for a few nights!

0 comments: