Wednesday, October 08, 2008

More Quotes......

Well I finally finished 2 of the 3 books I am currently reading. Now I can focus on Harry Potter again for a while. I did want to share some more quotes that caught my attention from one of the books.

Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.
-Confucius

Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.
-Emerson

It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do that makes life blessed.
-Goethe

Voyage, travel, and change of place impart vigor.
-Seneca

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.
-Thomas Edison

One word frees us all of the weight and pain of life. That word is love.
-Sophocles

0 comments: