Our classmates wife, Erin, wanted to organize some activities for the girls in our class and the wives and significant others of the guys. A couple of activities she had in mind were Bunco and a video scavenger hunt. Our first Bunco night was on Friday. The theme for the night was 80's. That afternoon Lindsey and I went to a few of the local thrift stores to find some treasures. I stumbled upon the perfect piece for an 80's outfit.......a black and neon orange swimsuit which I envisioned as a leotard. It was fabulous. I also purchased a grey sweatshirt, some neon green keds, and leg warmers. Oh it was an amazing outfit. I even borrowed a crimper from one of my friends and crimped my hair, talk about a big ball of frizz! Whew! I also found these perfect neon green glasses. However, I forgot to wear the glasses into the party. I accidently left them in the car and completely forgot about them until I got back in my car to leave.......what a drag! But, I did end up tying with Kat for best dressed (She was an 80's bride). We almost had a dance off to determine who would claim the title, of course I would've won because I had the dance outfit on.....I mean geez, come on! All in all it was a super fun night!
Group pic.....man we went all out!
Lindsey, pretty in pink, putting Bridezilla in her place!
My sweet outfit!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
80's Bunco Night!
Posted by Shawna at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! Love the green shoes :)
Post a Comment