Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ohhh to be 3 again.......

A couple of weekends ago I went home to visit the family, watch some good ol' TX high school football, and go to my little cousin's 3rd birthday party. I forget how exciting birthdays are for the little ones. It was fun to watch Easton open his birthday presents and be absolutely ecstatic about it. He is completely obsessed with tractors and other farm equipment, needless to say that is pretty much what every present was. All of the kids then took turns trying to bust open a pinata filled with candy, sadly my camera ran out of batteries before we got that far.

Easton opening the present we got him........tractor books!

Say Cheese!

Little sister Elliot thinks she needs to help.

I think everyone else was just as excited as he was to open those presents!

Showing off another gift.

0 comments: