So after a wonderful camping trip, I headed to Fort Smith, Arkansas with Chris to meet his family. I actually flew to Dallas on a Thursday in time to catch a Rangers game. I had been wanting to catch a game all summer but every time I was in Dallas the Rangers were never at home. So finally we got to go. We met a couple of my class mates there, Stephanie and Jeremy. The game was great and even went into extra innings but the Rangers ended up losing. We still had a great time. Then Friday after Chris finished his clinical for the day we headed to Fort Smith. It was my first time ever to go to Arkansas so I was excited but also a little nervous because I was also meeting his parents for the first time. But, everything turned out just fine. His family was great and we had a wonderful weekend. We got to celebrate Chris' birthday with his family, which meant alot to him. I also greatly appreciated all of the trees in Arkansas. Neither one of us were ready to come back, but I guess life must go on! More to come soon!
Welcome to the Ballpark!
Me and Chris cheering on the Rangers, although he would much rather be at a Cubs game!
Jeremy and Stephanie
Stephanie and me
Me and Chris being goofy in the stands
We're headed to Arkansas!
I got a little bored in the car!
Chris was a little amused by my ridiculous picture taking.
We went to have a drink and watch some live music in downtown Fort Smith.
Chris was havin a rough time takin this pic, there were several takes!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Arkansas here I come!
Posted by Shawna at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Shawna, I found your blog through Matt and Erin's (yes I'm a blog stalker:) I'm glad you guys had a good time, too bad we have to go back to school!
Post a Comment