Thursday, July 31, 2008

25 and ALIVE!!

Yep that's right. I turned 25 on July 28! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but hopefully good. I had a wonderful birthday. It started off on Friday the 25th when I picked Chris up from the airport. From there we headed straight for Clarendon. My parents were having a cookout with the family to celebrate my birthday. So, Chris was finally getting to meet the whole crew. I tried to explain to him how many of us there really are but I don't think he understood until he actually saw it, and not even everyone was there. Anyway, we had a good time visiting with everyone and eating some good food! Then, on Saturday we headed back to Amarillo. Once back in Amarillo, my friends met us for dinner at Johnny Carino's. They tried to convince the waitress to sing for me but she said they didn't do that. However, to my surprise, everyone joined us back at the house and Lindsey had made a cake for me. Although we were all very full, we managed to stuff down some cake. Then we headed downtown Amarillo for some fun! We did a little bar hoppin for some drinks, live music, and pool playin. Due to our late night, we were quite lazy on Sunday! Chris had to fly back to Dallas Sunday night. On Monday, my real birthday, my classmates joined me for dinner at On the Border. This time they did convince the waiter to sing to me, only I had to stand on a chair and shake marracca's! I was a little embarrassed, but I did get a free meal so I guess I can't complain! All in all, I had a great birthday. Thanks to all of you who helped make it special!

The group at Johnny Carino's. Lindsey can't ever take a good pic!

Chris and I at dinner

They surprised me with a birthday cake!

Good thing they didn't put 25 candles on it!

Kat and I at the first bar

Kat and Jodie

Chris and I enjoying the music

Jodie and Evan

The group again, dang Lindsey!

The girls, I swear I had nothing to do with that Seagram's bottle....YUCK!

Kyle, Kat, and Evan playing a little pool at the last bar we went to

I told you they were able to convince the waiter to embarrass me at On the Border!

0 comments: