That's exactly what I've been doing in the last week. We had to choose sites for our last 2 clinicals. There are 4 groups that choose from the three different campuses. And yeah we got to choose 3rd for the 3rd clinical and 4th for the 4th clinical. So considering this, I was a little worried about the options that would be left by the time we got to choose. However, it turned out quite well for me. I am actually super excited about both of my choices. So, from January 5 - February 27 I will be living in Fort Smith, AR for my neurological clinical. And yes that is where Chris is from. His parents are super kind enough to take me in for 8 weeks. I'm also just excited about being in a new place again. I like exploring new places and seeing what they have to offer. Then from March 9 - May 1 I will be heading to Houston for a pediatric rotation in the Harris County Scool District. I am pumped about getting to work with kids, and being in the school will be completely different than any other setting I've been to. So that's it, new places for me again. I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with myself, I can only imagine what you guys are thinking!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment