Monday, September 15, 2008

LA NUEVA BICICLETA.............

English Translation: THE NEW BIKE!!!

Heck yeah! That's right! I purchased myself a bright shiny new bike! I am super excited about it if you can't tell. I've been talking about buying one since........well probably since I moved to Amarillo and found out that my friends like to go to Palo Duro Canyon to ride. They have hounded me and hounded me to go. Even though I didn't have my own bike, they assured me that they had one I could ride. But guess what? "What?" Now I have my very own, that fits me very well. I'm pumped! We are going to the canyon on Wednesday, and don't worry I promise to take pics of my very first mountain biking experience. What an exciting week for me.......pottery class AND a new bike! Things better calm down because I don't know if I can handle this much excitement, let's just say it doesn't happen that often in Amarillo, TX.

Check it out!


0 comments: