Yep that's me! Well at least I'm gonna try. As most of you know, I do not LOVE being in Amarillo. Now, don't get me wrong Amarillo is a fine place to live. But I don't think it's for me, at least not at this point in my life. Maybe it has something to do with STILL being in school, probably so. So that being said, Lindsey and I decided that we needed to do something to keep our minds off of being stuck here in west texas and of course school. We decided to take a pottery class, which neither of us have any experience in. But, we thought it would be fun and again a great "release" if you will. The class is once a week for six weeks. We start next week and can't wait. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment